Setting up a new supplementary school is a complex process. There are multiple aspects which need to be taken into consideration: starting with a thorough research, through the planning of the educational process as well as administration and management. It is essential to take time to prepare for this process thoroughly.
We recommend that you familiarise yourself with the materials published here and in other sections of this website and note all the questions you may have. We would encourage you to then contact us and arrange for a personal or telephone consultation. We will share our knowledge and experience as well as direct you to other professionals, should you need more detailed advice.
Please see the materials from our training session on setting up a new supplementary school prepared by Pascale Vassie from National Resource Centre for Supplementary Education:
- Establishing a new supplementary school (in English)
- Vademecum zakładania szkoły uzupełniającej [An essential guide to starting up a supplementary school] (in Polish)
- An essential guide to starting up a supplementary school (in English)
- Code of Practice for supplementary schools (in English)
- Safeguarding – checklist (in English)